"We must all cherish one another, watch over one another, comfort one another, and gain instruction that we may all sit down in Heaven together." Lucy Mack Smith

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

congrats on graduate school brad, kerri, Kaci




just wanted to post how happy dad and I are about brad getting accepted to graduate school-and congratulate kerri and kaci too on being so supportive --
Virginia--what a great place! what a fun place that will be to go visit. I didn't have any pictures of the actual town of the college but I had a pic of nearby D.C so Pictured in some of the sights he might have seen or we might see when we go to you all there.

3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Again, hip hip hooray!

Angie said...

Congratulations! Patrick lived in Maryland for 10 years and loved it! When we went back almost two years ago, we had so much fun. I love it out there and you will too. Wahoo!!

Jennica said...

I really like the pictures that you used... They look super familier. Maybe that is because I took them... LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS on Grad School!