I love when spring comes and we can be outdoors and playing in the sunshine--it makes it even more fun to have the grandkids come by and play outside too. Yesterday I dug around in the flower beds and got all the old leaves and such out..it was so fun to feel spirng in the air...
Sunday, March 9, 2008
spring is in the air....just around the corner
I love when spring comes and we can be outdoors and playing in the sunshine--it makes it even more fun to have the grandkids come by and play outside too. Yesterday I dug around in the flower beds and got all the old leaves and such out..it was so fun to feel spirng in the air...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You make seasons sounds like so much fun! I've always lived in an eternal summer. I hope I get to experience a season change soon!
I love the sunshine, I love the little peeps of green coming up from the ground. I like reading your blog and knowing that we share so many things in common!
Lynda,
I love Spring too! I took Ryan for a walk a few days ago. It was nice to get out into the fresh air. I love your blog. It's fun to keep up with the things you and your cute family are doing. Please thank Nancy for all the nice things she writes on my blog.
Post a Comment