Hello family can you believe tomorrow is the last day for April...wow!!
Yeah that finals are over for Brad and Hayley -Stephen hang in there May is coming--
The tulips in our flower beds were nice this year
I have been working in a Nursery in Riverton the last two days (Fri and Sat) and learning all about flowers and bulbs and plants *as I moved them around and watered them and worked with people who know. (this was a temporary job my most fun yet) anyhow it made me want to buy more flowers and especially bulbs...as they do come back on their own. Dad's been working like crazy in our own yard So glad we were able to get out into the beautiful sunshine I am pretty sunburned in spite of my hat and sunscreen since I was out 8 hours each day..and it was hot but mostly it just zapped my energy. And Dad got tan. today we are going to get some time to call of of you as we do on Sundays. So I'll probably tell you everything I wrote here on the blog. then Tues I have homemaking. and Dad has temple intervies.
Then wed I have YW dad gets to stay home
Thurs finally we get to work in our yard. So far our corn peas strawberries lettuce radishes and rhubarb are in and before we leave for Iowa (May 10th-17th) we will plant the rest. before we go. .The Raspberries are looking good --yipee Fresh raspberries by June..talk to ya soon
glad we're family-

1 comment:
Hi Lynda,
Your flowers look beautiful! I've doing some gardening too spring is so fun!
Post a Comment